· Must have current TDLR License
· Must have at least 1 year work experience in a commercial environment
· Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs./ bend / climb
· Have working knowledge of commercial materials
· Own and carry hand tools / bags
· Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference materials
· Able to work well with others
· Reliable transportation to / from office
· Able to work overtime when needed
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations as needed
· Ability to follow instructions
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
2. Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
3. Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
4. Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
5. Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
6. Receive and complete work orders; Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
7. Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
8. Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.